NEW: COMPAQ DAQ 8 Channel Heat Flux Sensor and Thermocouple DAQ
The COMPAQ DAQ is a miniature version of the FluxDAQ High Resolution Data Acquisition System for ease of portability. It includes all the features of the FluxDAQ but without the LCD screen displaying current readings.
The COMPAQ DAQ can handle up to 4 complete PHFS sensors that are measuring both heat flux and temperature. The devices are pre-programmed to accept heat flux leads in channels 1, 3, 5, and 7 and the associated T-type thermocouples in 2, 4, 6, and 8.
- Heat flux sensor & thermocouple signal measurement and data acquisition
- In-situ measurement of thermal insulation R-value using the PHFS-09 series sensors
- Great for educational use and heat transfer courses
- Teach concepts of heat vs. temperature with hands-on experiments.
$225 Note: Does not include cost of sensors)
Heat flux sensor and Type-T Thermocouple Analog DC Voltages
8 Differential (16 Single-Ended)
Approximately 1 - 2 W/m^2
Approximately 0.1 - 0.2 W/m^2
Up to 2.5 Hz
Integrated Thermistor for Cold Junction Temperature Compensation
FluxDAQ Data Reader/Acquisition System Specifications
Input Signal Type:
Number of Channels:
Type of ADC:
Heat Flux Resolution Using PHFS-01/01e:
Heat Flux Resolution Using PHFS-09e:
Maximum Sampling Rate:*
* Samping rate is dependent on the number of active channels taking measurements. The specified maximum sampling rate is for 2 active differential channels (1 heat flux & 1 thermocouple)
**Dimensions of FluxDAQ USB interface measurement system in an acrylic enclosure that is built to house the FluxDAQ with all the optional additional features.
***Lead times may vary
Please email info@FluxTeq.com for any purchases. Include your shipping address and the number of sensors and types you would like purchase so that we can estimate the shipping and total costs.
Feel free to include any information about your specific application so that we can provide you with a FluxDAQ datalogger with the most appropriate capabilities.